2011-05-14

Long long time since my last update

A million apologies for no update for this past 3 months. Have been really busy with school work since end Jan.

A lot of people told me that out of this 4-year university course, it's the 2nd semester of the year 2 which was the most harsh. Practically, I think it's quite true.

I have 5 core modules, 1 lab module, 1 Design-and-Innovation Project. 20 AUs in total. Not even 1 AU can be S/U opted.

Compared this semester to my year 1's 2nd semester (which happened to be 20 AUs also), I would say this semester is much worse off. Mainly because of the project module.

It's a 3-AU module, but you're required to spend at least 6 hours per week doing projects. Well, I think it's quite time consuming.

Then the core modules were very content intensive, compared to the modules taken last semester. All in all, these worked against me.

So practically, I just went to school to self study 7 days per week after CNY. Really no choice, if you ask me. Hence, no updates on blog. There's nothing to talk about during this period too.

But things might change from today onwards. :)

No comments: