2011-05-26

Liar Game: The Final Stage



Waited quite long for this liao. Finally I got the chance to finish off the series (yeah, the story in manga will just continue and it's like non-stop).

As usual, I always LOLed whenever the characters inside lost the round and they kinda gone berserk. But well, this works in manga drawings but not so good in real life on screen. Super 誇張表情.

The storyline was not bad that I could grasp for most of the time. Always loved how Akiyama-san pwned the rest of the players. Surprised that the naive Kanzaki Nao could win at the very end of the game when the game required you to be deceptive. Ironic, isn't it?

One thing I learnt from all these is that, the timing and sequence of events played a very important role in the games. For example, being the first and last to vote makes a difference though. It takes you to find the loopholes and exploit it.

Just as I wanted to conclude everything as perfect, I noticed one major flaw which did not make sense in me. Is it because this movie has nothing to do with the TV drama series? But this suggested otherwise lor.

No comments: