2005-11-18

Updates monthly

Shocked when you see the title? That's what I found out leh! haha... Blog is supposed to be written daily, correct?

Seen many events during the 1 month lor. Firstly, 28 OCT was the last day of school... I was so excited about that day, hehe... because holidays were coming! But in fact, I had to study for CHINESE AP paper which fell on the following Monday... haha, luckily I had cleared that one...

Then came after next was the Project Work Oral Presentation on 11 NOV. I think I have screwed up the Q&A part... Firstly, I was too nervous. Secondly, I interrupted the assessor when she was asking the question halfway... Oh no! I don't know whether that would affect my grade badly - as in to a great extent... Hope I could get a ME (meeting expectation) grade. My group was the last group to present, so I had seen other groups presented themselves and their project. All were better than my group leh... Haiz...

After the OP, I got back my J1 results. Eh, I would say not up to expectations lor... But in view to my long hours of playing computer, I would think this is a good result le... LOL!! At last I promoted to J2. :P

First two weeks of the holidays was quite boring... Nothing to do... Don't actualy bother about PW OP. Had been thinking of changing new handphone... But that handphone I wanted is expensive! that's why I didn't raise it out to my parents. haiz... looks like I can only dream about it.

My DC has spoilt! This is not the latest news, mind you! LOL... But few months ago... LOL I discovered it when my friend returned it to me... Haiz... what to do? Thinking of buying a new one... but I could actually use this as the offer for changing my handphone since the handphone also supports a 2.0 megapixel camera module? kekeke.... (grin)
I think it comes rather at the appropriate time lor... haha... win-win situation liao...

Tomorrow I would not be in town... It has been half a year since I went back to hometown. So tomorrow I would make a trip there until next Tuesday. haha, I was rather keen to this day leh... LOL

No comments: