2005-11-28

Back from Malaysia

From 18 to 22 November.

Went to visit my aunt. My cousin asked her friends to come out and have a drink at mamak stall. They are still as funny as before. :P

Meanwhile, took lots of pictures -- from my handphone! My digicam failed. And now I don't know whether it could be repaired. Sad.... but no choice, I had to stick to my the lousiest of the lot -- the 0.1 megapixel Sony Ericsson T610.

I also recorded what my cousin said... It was so hilarious!!! haha...

Friday (25 Nov), I actually went back to my secondary school to look for teacher and my friends! haha after that, we went to Jurong Point to have dinner and we wanted to watch Zathura. But we were late. So we rushed to Jurong East.

In the end, we were also late for the evening show. We had no choice but to buy the 9.15 pm session. haha...

Then as we waited for the time to pass by, we went to the ice skating ring to watch some performaces by skaters... I think they are the students there. Also, there were other foreign performers as well... The Malaysians were very good at it as they did not fall down throughout the show!

No comments: