2005-06-07

Update from 1/6 to 5/6

Hi! I just came back from Malaysia and BBQ at ECP. Now just giving an update on it~

1/6 Set off from home at about 1 P.M. Reached my destination - Seremban, at evening... The food there was delicious, because it is 露天档口.

2/6 Went to Ulu Bendul Recreational Park to catch prawns... haha... it was a wonderful experience! Lots of prawns of different sizes were caught. Water there was cooling, as to guard off the extreme hot weather.

3/6 Went to Genting Highlands for the whole day. Only played bumper car for 3 times only.. 都是它的错!还我那么衰,连续两次拿到烂车~~ Grrr.... no comment for the rest of the day liao...

4/6 1 P.M. came back to Singapore.

5/6 Woke up very early - about 8 in the morning. IT WAS VERY EARLY THEN... No choice, who asked them to set the time for gathering at 9.30?

Then while I was waiting my bus to come, I saw Calvin. We 打招呼 to each other, he was going to the bus stop at the opposite side. Think he was going to church.

I was the first one to arrive at JE MRT... haha, it was unusual for me to do that... but others were late mah.

Then we met up with James, Yee Loong and Yuan Sheng at BURGER KING. They were having breakfast. Then after that, we went to GIANT to purchase items for BBQ. I only had one complaint, i.e. drinks were not enough, given the hot weather. Sharon came to look for us.

We took two taxis to ECP... Luckily I took the cheaper fare one, because I did not bring so much money leh...

Huaian wanted to play pool... So he, Yee Loong and Yuan Sheng booked one table lor. For the rest of us, we were not enthusiatic about it lar. We played arcade, but the arcade was full of urine smell... YYEEERRRR~ 臭味熏天

Then we sian liao, we practised on pool lar... we took those balls to play lor... It was worth mentioning that James was SUPER DUPER accurate at getting the ball rolling in... For me ar, I was too pro liao lar... I shot the ball that the ball jumped off the table! 强者就是这样!

We rented bicycles to get the PIT 45, where Nancy and Joel were waiting for us. Huaian, Nancy, Yin Boon and me went to beach for our time, we even climbed up the rocks hehe...

Then the start of BBQ.

大伙儿 cycled towards Bedok.. They wanted to get to the second 'jetty'. But they were unsuccessful. By the time they were back, it was time to return the bicycles liao.. Wonder why they took such a long time, but still cannot get there??? I did not go with them... I stayed at the pit to help with huaian and nancy BBQ-ing. haha, i so 乖. By this time, Joel and Meng How has gone home.

Haha, we broke our record le... by flying kite at night... New and refreshing experience 喔...

heheh, here came the last part of the outing le... We played the password game 终极密码. Whoever gets it must eat the food...

On our way home, we had lots of fun and laughter leh... haha... James, Yuan Sheng, Sharon and Yin Boon took a cab home, while Huaian, Nancy, Yee Loong and me took 16 to Bedok Interchange. From there, Yee Loong took bus and the rest of us took MRT.

I found that the more we have these kind of outing, we are more bonded even after our o-level... we are considered to be 永不分离 le... I hope we can keep in touch in this way.....

No comments: