2005-05-28

Group study + MacroOuting

Today is 28 May... It marks the start of school holidays. Not getting any better privileges though, as I need to go back to school...

Enough of that... I don't want to think so far in the future, the sight of homework makes me SIAN TO THE MAX... haiz...

Today I have a group study lar. i left home at about 11.35 pm. When I almost reached there, a call from huaian signalled me I was 'late'. Actually I am late for only 4 minutes and yet he mumbled... It made me have the mindset that the others had arrived.

Actually things had not changed. Sharon and Yin Boon haven't come, neither did Jesslyn and Yuan Sheng. Since we were the first to arrive, we had our lunch lar... The lunch was not too bad, given the price.

Then, 陆陆续续, the others came, except for Jesslyn. We chit chatted and laughed a lot... phew...
Then I suggested we flood Jesslyn's mobile phone with all messages of the same sort. Haha... others agreed with me and we sent them simultaneously. heh heh... *grin*

We studied in library - in the unusual KIDS section! haha... because there was space for us to sit down happily ma... Then 被人赶~... In the end we went to teens section.

Then for tea break at about 3. We went to the same 日本餐店... haha... this time, I had my dinner lor... While others ordered their food to fill up their stomachs lar... All this long, we had A LOT A LOT of laughter!! haha... that's a good time...

Then, we went to play pool... haiz... with a bunch of friends, 难免 we want to have some fun lar... So we booked the pool table for 2 hours and happily '交学费'~ hehe

Sharon played the least, think she is NOT that interested compared to karaoke which is offered by neighbouring K-BOX. Huaian and Yuan Sheng played the most... PRO ARH!~~

Then we went to arcade to DDR... haha it was a 夸张经历啦! 3 of us actually responsible for one person's dance steps... haha :o

Then 大头贴 came to our mind... We went to IMM to take photos lor... It was one of the nicest of all 'neoprints' I had ever taken... Satisfactory!

Shopping at Daiso!

home sweet home with a fatigue mood...


But then again, like what Jesslyn said today, 好时光是很短暂的. I 100% agree with Jess.. Come schoolwork... it is a long, boring and torturing process.

Somehow, we tried to fight against it...

No comments: