2010-03-20

NTU Year 1 Semester 2 Week 8 + 9 review

Week 8

Physics I: The irony is that I learnt moment of inertia back in further maths, but now I cannot do the question, I'm cui...

Material Science: At last! The mechanical properties of materials is over~ The most difficult part of the module lor

Life Science: This week's lecture is just too short!

Maths: Ok, still can understand, but yz is just too noisy, cannot concentrate...

Lab: M6 is drawing of circles, hope I drew well :)

Astronomy: Somehow I think the lectures are reduntant wor, but this week's worse, I fell asleep during lecture.

Japanese: Suddenly I feel so much interest in this language.



Week 9

Physics I: OMG, i begin to lag on this module!!!

Material Science: Ahh~ last for mechanical properties of materials

Life Science: Boring...

Maths: Ok, this part of lecture is on differential equations...

Lab: M5 is interesting!!

Astronomy: Somehow I think the lectures are reduntant wor

Japanese: This is getting more and more fun!

No comments: