2010-02-06

NTU Year 1 Semester 2 Week 4 review

Physics I: Lecturer was 20 mins late for Wednesday's lecture! OMG lor, then ponned Friday's lesson. So far still manageable. But that darn webassign T.T

Material Science: The tutor was so cute and interesting la! He could recite almost the whole periodic table using Chinese. The reason he gave for using Chinese? It was funny but true - e.g. 1st element is Hydrogen. In Chinese it's . To recite hydrogen, it takes 3 syllabus. To recite , you just need 1 syllabus. In short, for 5 syllabus, you can recite 5 elements in Chinese, but maybe 2-3 in English. Though I'm not against anything, I just find it WOW~ And hor, he gave quite thorough explanation, he even sent email to clarify things. I love this tutor.

Life Science: As usual, cui-ed to the max...

Maths: Series and sequence!!!

Lab: I don't know what's going on for this week's lab... LOL~

Astronomy: getting interesting...

Japanese: the reading of numbers with 4 digits and above just made me hin~

No comments: