2010-01-23

NTU Year 1 Semester 2 Week 2 review

Nothing to shout about for this week, beginning to struggle.

Physics I: Mostly are A level stuff, but I blur on the reference frame already =.= Loved the Physics tutorial though, the tutor was trying to be humourous, but epic fail I think - his joke not funny enough leh lol

Material Science: Still ok, no tutorial for this week

Life Science: Hin~

Maths: Need to read up more on the directional derivatives, tutorial class wise, it's ok. But I'd love the previous tutor.

Lab: Oops, previous post for lab should have been put here lol

Astronomy: The lecturer trying to act dirty, but epic fail also. And he made fun of dead people de=.=

Japanese: 1st lesson went wrong class =.= Then I brought laughter to that class lor. =.= Then 2nd lesson I went to the correct class. At first I thought the tutor was a native Japanese, but it turned out that she is a Chinese who studied in Japan! Chatted for a while before I went, very friendly tutor...

No comments: