2009-12-18

风云2



Had this movie outing with Yun Zhen and Hui Ying (新认识的朋友) yesterday. All Yun Zhen's treat haha! Thanks Yun Zhen ah~

First went for dinner at this 新旺茶餐厅 as proposed by Yun Zhen since he paid for the tickets mah. So he can speak the loudest liao. We 三个人看 menu also want to 三八 and 酸 each other =.= HAHA! Had this baked rice, but personally feel that JB one is slightly better.

And Yun Zhen, stop talking about school work to me!!! >.<

Then the movie, oh well, the story was super predictable la. Then came one part on this naming of the 步惊云's sword, Yun Zhen ask me what is it. I told him I don't know. Indeed the movie also says don't know haha! 这个很废下……

Then shortly after that Yun Zhen asked me that guy is 郭富城 is it? I totally kena bombed by him lor... 4 heavenly kings leh, also don't know! =.=

Personally, on a serious note, I feel that if the movie is depicted in cantonese dialect, I guess there is more feel to it, after all this is a HK movie. The dubbed version one is a bit fake.

Oh well, about that girl, quite chatty lor, same JC as YZ. Always see both of them 酸ing each other. LOL, super funny la~

No comments: