2007-08-29

Unexpected call

Today as usual, I was using computer lor. Then my hp ringed... Look at the number, thinking "Who is this? Maybe it's calling from my camp."

So I picked up.

The 59-sec conversation went something like this:

Me: Hello.
Caller: Hi, is this Benjamin?
Me: Ya... 你是谁
Caller: I'm Shawn
Me: Huh?! Shawn? 到底是谁来的
Caller: Orion.

Me: (Immediately I think of that 'famous' Shawn Chong) Oh, I remember liao!

Background sent some laughing and funny voices... Like got female around =X
恶心咯……

Shawn: I found the contact list so I called.
Me: Oh, ok.
Shawn: So how are you?
Me: Fine.
Shawn: Oh, so you are fine... Shan't disturb you anymore, bye bye.
Me: Ok, bye bye.

It was very unusual lar. Never expect section mate to call for the first time. The thing is that I seldom chat with him de lor... Funny guy =.=

Something is amiss. Why he called me and never called my other bunk mates de?!

I smsed back... asking him why he call me? Too boring is it?
Then he replied he now doing other stuff... and he asked me what about me.
Of course I replied back la... Standard one.
Then he replied back. It was so funny to see his reply. L-O-L

Joke of the day.
See, I didn't bluff you ba...

No comments: