2007-06-17

Birthday

Today's my birthday! Happy birthday to me
Hence, the song of the day is 温岚 - 祝我生日快乐. haha!
But but but, the tone of the song is not as saddening as my mood now la...
Totally opposite.

Yesterday received 2 birthday greeting cards.

One is from S, YB and CC. Thank you for your ultra-super-duper creative contents on the card. Almost wanted to faint when I saw it. But at the same time I was very touched and would appreciate for the 心意. 你们真是够解我咧,朋友总算没有白交.

Another one is from a net friend who comes from Pulau Pinang. I would not say she's a pen-pal, 'cause we've seen each other's photo before. She sent the card in return for her birthday card sent by me lor. 拜托!Don't think too much har~! But was shocked to see the postage fee is RM1.20, just send a greeting card, no need to pay so much ba?

Already 19 years old, there's lot of things on my wishlist. Hope to fulfill them as soon as possible ba!

The photos of yesterday's much-anticipated outing are not ready yet. As soon as I got hold of them, would upload here. Then, at the same time blog about the event.

Yesterday saw a funny photo on the net, post it here! Not sure where's it was taken, but definitely in Malaysia. Can you guess what's the mistake?

猜猜看,第一眼看过去是什么字?

蛮多人看成‘插’喔。

那么岂不是变成‘插发室’?!几好笑一下……

No comments: