2007-05-16

16/5/2007 HLS run

*Posted on 26 December 2013. This is a make-up post.

As my batch is the most free one, some of us are involved in Welcome Guard, only me and Jing Xian weren't involved. So Chua asked us to go for HLS today

HLS is conducted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and run around the camp 3 times and one round the parade square once to make up 5 km.

But both of us were a bit late. So Chua ordered us to stay-in next week for a week which I really did. Even visited the so-called Kranji farm, have to go back to camp to stay-in.

Actually come to think of it, I could have continued stay-out since nobody was around lololol... 還是那麼地聽話的說。 Oh well, it doesn't hurt so much to stay-in too since I could entertain myself during that free time. Maybe I'm still new to the system and used to the 3-month stay-in at Tekong liao. Hohoho~

Those were the days...

No comments: