2007-04-15

It's a small small world after all

Never expect such a thing would happen.

My BMT friends planned to have their kbox outing at paradiz. Then they ask me if I want to join. My reply was that I had allocated the time to spend with my sec sch friends.

Then, on that acutal day (i.e. 14042007), was having lunch with CC. Then suddenly my phone rang. It was PG.

I picked up the phone and PG said the paradiz branch did not open for business lor, then he and his gang would come over to cine branch and asked where was I at that instant. Then he and I exclaimed it was so coincident!

LOL... I never expect to meet them, but in the end, it was a surprise la.

As I've said, I'm a neoprint freak already lo. Hence, it is a must to take neoprints! This time round , we chose the $11 machine... =X
Photo time
我自己亲自点缀的,很有满足感

泡泡

推销PSPGame Boy DS

拜托,很断背下

No comments: