2006-07-09

BBQ

Had a nice birthday BBQ with friends.

The birthday girl is YB. haha, happy birthday wor!
Actually HA and YS were supposed to be there, but both of them didn't turned up, with HA being sick and YS had something on.

Nonetheless, we had a great time, although 4 of us going and I'm the only boy. >.<

I arrived at JE MRT at about noon and expected someone to be earlier than me. But to my surprise, I was the first person to be there! I called up birthday girl and you know what she replied?

BEN: "Where are you now?"
YB: "I'm still waiting for bus..."

At that moment, I'm going to faint! 20 minutes more to here! I think I'm going to window shopping for a while with SY (who arrived a bit later). Then the whole lot 7 of us (except for SZ) went together to Downtiwn East and the first thing we did was play pool.

Nice game but I didn't win once... So sad....

Came SZ. She was the late queen of the day! lol

Then we played arcade, Daytona was fun. I was the lousiest driver around. lol

Basketball game was fun too, but we weren't professionals. Out of the highest score 800 odds, we managed hundred plus points. =.=

Then we went back to chalet for card games. It was boring. Could have expected something fun. Wewent to beach for a stroll, and meanwhile still missing our kbox session, we began singing using my phone's MP3 files. Free of charge though! LOL

BBQ time! I liked the food, but I didn't become the food king. I ate just the right amount lor. Thanks for the food ya!

The highlight of the day was actually the blackjack game dealed by YB's dad. Haha, throughout the game, it was a funny scene with those kinds of expressions on their faces. Luckily I didn't bet, otherwise I could not be able to go home. LOL

Photo time!

穿紫色衣服的就是寿星女

友谊万岁!

呆呆的表情

夕阳很美

我的礼物!哎,这种颜色的手机袋我不敢拿出街咧!

我的礼物!手机吊饰

No comments: